Author Kate Mosse will be speaking at Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson, a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100th anniversary.
Kate is the bestselling author of 11 novels, including the hugely popular Languedoc Trilogy (Labyrinth, Sepulchre and Citadel), as well as non-fiction and plays, and is also co-founder of the Women’s Prize for Fiction. On Friday 14 October at 4.45-5.30pm, Kate will be talking about her 30-year career and celebrating the brilliant women from history who feature in her new book, Warrior Queens & Quiet Revolutionaries.
Everyone attending Kate’s talk will take home a signed copy of Warrior Queens & Quiet Revolutionaries, as well as a special 100th anniversary GH goodie bag. Book before August 31 and tickets are only £24.00, thanks to a 20% early bird discount.
All ticket holders can also enjoy a full day relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Carlton House Terrace, grab light refreshments in the GH Cafe, browse the GH Bookshop and have the opportunity to attend the following free workshops and experiences:
- FREE fashion talks – browse the latest looks and learn how to style them with the help of GH fashion director Oonagh Brennan.
- FREE tablescaping demonstrations from the GH Homes team.
- FREE cake and biscuit decorating demos from professional bakers.
- FREE flower-arranging workshop from the experts at Bloom & Wild.
- FREE guided taste test with the Good Housekeeping Institute team.
- FREE guided tour of the Dyson Healthy Home exhibition area, plus floor-care demonstration by experts from Dyson and the GHI.
- FREE mini treatments in The Beauty Parlour in partnership with Absolute Collagen.
- FREE talks by the fragrance and cleaning experts at Zoflora on how to create a beautiful-smelling home.
- FABULOUS live music.
- THE CHANCE TO meet and chat to the GH team about life behind the scenes of your favourite magazine.
Book before the end of August and you can take advantage of a 20% discount on the cost of all full-price Good Housekeeping Live tickets. Tickets for Kate’s talk are just £24.00.
Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson is a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London taking place on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100-year anniversary.
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to join the Good Housekeeping team for a packed programme featuring some of our favourite stars, experts and authors, which encompass live talks, masterclasses and cookery demonstrations.
Other guests at our two-day event include Monica Galetti, Shirley Ballas, Fern Britton and Lucy Worsley.
FULL LINE UP