Alice Hart-Davis and Dr Emma Wedgeworth
Join us for our Ageless Beauty talk at Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson, a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100th anniversary.
What does ageing well look like? Could your skincare routine be working harder for you – and your midlife makeup? Are you tweakment-curious? Taking place on Saturday 15 October at 11.45am-12.30pm, GH beauty director Eve Cameron will host panel discussion with dermatologist Dr Emma Wedgeworth, journalist and founder of thetweakmentsguide.com Alice Hart-Davis and top makeup artist Caroline Barnes. In what promises to be a lively debate, as well as an informative session, myths will be busted, products recommended and expert secrets shared!
All ticket holders will take home a special 100th anniversary GH goodie bag. Book before August 31 and tickets for this session are just £20.00, thanks to a 20% early bird discount.
All ticket holders can also enjoy a full day relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Carlton House Terrace, grab light refreshments in the GH Cafe, browse the GH Bookshop and have the opportunity to attend the following free workshops and experiences:
- FREE fashion talks – browse the latest looks and learn how to style them with the help of GH fashion director Oonagh Brennan.
- FREE tablescaping demonstrations from the GH Homes team.
- FREE cake and biscuit decorating demos from professional bakers.
- FREE flower-arranging workshop from the experts at Bloom & Wild.
- FREE guided taste test with the Good Housekeeping Institute team.
- FREE guided tour of the Dyson Healthy Home exhibition area, plus floor-care demonstration by experts from Dyson and the GHI.
- FREE mini treatments in The Beauty Parlour in partnership with Absolute Collagen.
- FREE talks by the fragrance and cleaning experts at Zoflora on how to create a beautiful-smelling home.
- FABULOUS live music.
- THE CHANCE TO meet and chat to the GH team about life behind the scenes of your favourite magazine.
Book before the end of August and you can take advantage of a 20% discount on the cost of all full-price Good Housekeeping Live tickets. Tickets for our Ageless Beauty session are just £20.00.
Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson is a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London taking place on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100-year anniversary.
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to join the Good Housekeeping team for a packed programme featuring some of our favourite stars, experts and authors, which encompass live talks, masterclasses and cookery demonstrations.
Other guests at our two-day event include Fern Britton, Nadiya Hussain, Shirley Ballas and Davina McCall.
FULL LINE UP