Monica Galetti will be speaking at Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson, a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100th anniversary.
Join us for fizz and cake with the chef extraordinaire and hear stories from her fascinating career so far. From working under Michel Roux Jr. to being a judge on BBC One’s MasterChef: The Professionals and then opening her own restaurant, Mere in London’s Fitzrovia, Monica will reveal some of her best-kept kitchen secrets with one of Good Housekeeping’s senior editors.
Taking place on Friday 14 October at 3.45-4.45pm, those attending Monica’s talk will take home a signed copy of At Home by Monica Galetti, as well as a special 100th anniversary GH goodie bag. Book before August 31 and tickets are just £33.60, thanks to a 20% early bird discount.
All ticket holders can also enjoy a full day relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Carlton House Terrace, grab light refreshments in the GH Cafe, browse the GH Bookshop and have the opportunity to attend the following free workshops and experiences:
- FREE fashion talks – browse the latest looks and learn how to style them with the help of GH fashion director Oonagh Brennan.
- FREE tablescaping demonstrations from the GH Homes team.
- FREE cake and biscuit decorating demos from professional bakers.
- FREE flower-arranging workshop from the experts at Bloom & Wild.
- FREE guided taste test with the Good Housekeeping Institute team.
- FREE guided tour of the Dyson Healthy Home exhibition area, plus floor-care demonstration by experts from Dyson and the GHI.
- FREE mini treatments in The Beauty Parlour in partnership with Absolute Collagen.
- FREE talks by the fragrance and cleaning experts at Zoflora on how to create a beautiful-smelling home.
- FABULOUS live music.
- THE CHANCE TO meet and chat to the GH team about life behind the scenes of your favourite magazine.
Book before the end of August and you can take advantage of a 20% discount on the cost of all full-price Good Housekeeping Live tickets. Tickets for Monica’s talk are just £33.60.
Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson is a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London taking place on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100-year anniversary.
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to join the Good Housekeeping team for a packed programme featuring some of our favourite stars, experts and authors, which encompass live talks, masterclasses and cookery demonstrations.
Other guests at our two-day event include Fern Britton, Nadiya Hussain, Shirley Ballas and Lucy Worsley.
FULL LINE UP
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io