Ruth Jones will be joining us at Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson, a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100th anniversary.
As an award-winning actor, screenwriter, producer and bestselling author, Ruth has more strings to her bow than most. On Saturday 15 October at 10.10-11.10am, enjoy brunch while discovering the secrets to Jones’ many achievements, including creating the much-loved sitcom Gavin & Stacey with James Corden. Guests will also get an exclusive insight into her new novel, Love Untold, which promises to be another sensational read.
Brunch includes pastries, a fruit bowl, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, fresh juice, tea, coffee and a glass of fizz.
Those attending will also take home a signed copy of Love Untold, as well as a special 100th anniversary GH goodie bag.
Book before August 31 and tickets are only £57.60, thanks to a 20% early bird discount.
All ticket holders can also enjoy a full day relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Carlton House Terrace, grab light refreshments in the GH Cafe, browse the GH Bookshop and have the opportunity to attend the following free workshops and experiences:
- FREE fashion talks – browse the latest looks and learn how to style them with the help of GH fashion director Oonagh Brennan.
- FREE tablescaping demonstrations from the GH Homes team.
- FREE cake and biscuit decorating demos from professional bakers.
- FREE flower-arranging workshop from the experts at Bloom & Wild.
- FREE guided taste test with the Good Housekeeping Institute team.
- FREE guided tour of the Dyson Healthy Home exhibition area, plus floor-care demonstration by experts from Dyson and the GHI.
- FREE mini treatments in The Beauty Parlour in partnership with Absolute Collagen.
- FREE talks by the fragrance and cleaning experts at Zoflora on how to create a beautiful-smelling home.
- FABULOUS live music.
- THE CHANCE TO meet and chat to the GH team about life behind the scenes of your favourite magazine.
Book before the end of August and you can take advantage of a 20% discount on the cost of all full-price Good Housekeeping Live tickets. Tickets for brunch followed by Ruth’s talk are only £57.60.
Good Housekeeping Live in partnership with Dyson is a two-day event at Carlton House Terrace, London taking place on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 October in celebration of our 100-year anniversary.
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to join the Good Housekeeping team for a packed programme featuring some of our favourite stars, experts and authors, which encompass live talks, masterclasses and cookery demonstrations.
Other guests at our two-day event include Monica Galetti, Shirley Ballas, Fern Britton and Nadiya Hussain.
FULL LINE UP
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io